Are you looking for an English-speaking job in France?
- Our part-time jobs in France are designed with YOU in mind: you decide how much you want to work, and you choose a location that suits you.
- You have the chance to acquire teaching experience, meet a French family, and join a community of international people from all over the world.
- Also, you will receive the best rate of pay in the industry and have access to a multitude of benefits at the same time (including excellent holidays throughout the year). Since we offer jobs in France for English speakers, we thought it would be a good idea if one of these advantages was to help you learn French. We also offer free French lessons.
- Our goal is to give everyone who does our part-time work in Paris, or one of our 17 other cities across France, lots of support for their move abroad, because we know the challenges you may face when you have just moved to a new country!
- We, therefore, offer help to find accommodation, open a bank account, meet people and all the other things that will come your way if you decide to come and work abroad in Europe. It is not an easy thing to do, but we are doing our best to make your job easier (we are nice like that).
- At Babylangues, we make teaching English in France a unique experience, bringing English into the lives of French families and children in a natural way.
- We don’t teach in an old school environment because teaching with us is about creativity, fun, and integrating language learning into everyday life – but we always offer lesson plans and equipment so you always know what to do.
- And since we work hard to organize all of the teaching tasks for you, we don’t need you to have any prior teaching experience – experience with children is all you need.
So what does this job of teaching English look like?
- Well, everything happens in the family environment. Our instructors interact with the children entirely in English: going to the park, playing hide and seek, reading stories, doing crafts, dancing, singing, etc. – naturally teach them, away from textbooks and the school environment!
- And better yet, we are the leading French specialist in early language learning, and not only has our unique method been approved by thousands of French families since 2008, but it has also been praised and covered by numerous media since then. – think of the BBC, NPR, Canal +, and more!
- Joining the Babylangues community is your chance to have a first-hand glimpse into the teaching and life and culture of the French family.